Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Finalised Design Vitra Museum Re-envision Concept

Layout Plan

Initially I decided on a rough room layout, and placed it over the original floor plans of the Vitra Design Museum. This gives a rough indication of my intentions with the transformations.





Sketches

Below are floor plan sketches of my new concept.





Modifications

The image below shows the modifications that will be made to the Museum's structure and form. It also shows details, with aspects of other buildings.



Early Model

This model originated from the base model I created of the Vitra Design Museum. Aspects of the building were altered to reflect my re-interpretation.





Below shows some aspects of the model that was altered as experimental brainstorming. It includes adding a butterfly roof and extended the back on of the building.





No comments:

Post a Comment